+1-970-947-9400 info@hamptonglenwood.com

Hampton Inn Glenwood Springs

Government Hotel Room Rates & Information

Our hotel is pleased to offer a per diem rate for guests traveling on official government business. Please be prepared to present travel orders to the front desk upon check-in.

To qualify for government per diem rates, guests must present a valid form of identification at check-in that consists of:

For U.S. Federal Government Per Diem Rates:

  • Personnel badge or ID card issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees
  • Official Government/Military Travel Orders/Proof of Official Duty Status (some hotels may require travel orders in addition to another form of ID)
  • U.S. Military ID card issued to U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel
  • Common Access Card (CAC) issued to U.S. Federal Government civilian employees and U.S. Military Personnel on Official Travel (excludes CAC cards issued to contractors and retired military)
  • U.S. Federal Government issued Visa, MasterCard or American Express Card (i.e. SmartPay Credit Card)
  • Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC) identification card
  • Native American Tribal Government ID card
  • Canadian government or active-duty military issued ID or credit card

For State and Local Government Per Diem Rates:

  • State or local government issued personnel badge or ID card
  • Official Travel orders on original state or local government letterhead

Based on hotel availability at the time of booking. Please contact the hotel directly for government rates and additional information.